My Mood Tracker - Lite is a free version of an app to track how you are feeling throughout the day. You can write notes in and put in things that might contribute to mood, such as sleep, exercise, medicine, etc. There is a full version that allows you to access your full history. The lite version is an iPhone app, but works on IPAD, just smaller. The full version is for iPad and iPhone.
Please support Smart Apps for Special Needs by using our link to download:
Lite Version - Free (iPhone, iPad 2x):
Full Version - $4.99 (iPad and iPhone)
The lite version has the following:
External Links are located in an Info button. There are links to:
Rate in AppStore
Give This App To a Friend
Join Our Mailing List
See More Aspyre Apps
Follow Us on Twitter
In App Purchase is located under Tools and is a button that says Upgrade to move to the paid version ($4.99)
From iTunes Lite Version:
"The perfect companion for tracking your moods and emotions, and
everything else that can affect how you feel. The fun yet powerful
design will help you understand what causes your emotions to change, and
get you on the path to feeling good.
- Track mood and emotional state throughout the day
Track many items to see how they affect your mood, including sleep,
exercise, medication, menstrual cycles, stress, pain, energy and
- Take notes for more detail
- Comprehensive reminder system, no more gaps in your history
- Protect your data with a 4 digit PIN
- Online backup/restore
- Easily back-enter data for other days
- Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and yearly charts of everything you've entered *
- Full history log *
- Export history to email/spreadsheet *
- Full developer support. If you want something added, we'll do our best to accommodate."
Heather S. is not in the mood to track her mood right now, but thinks
this is a great idea for an app that she should probably use!