Read on for our download links and more information, but whatever you do, don't wait! If you have or work with kids under about 7, or someday may, just download it now!
To have fun reading about Fergus, and playing related games, please support Smart Apps For Kids and use our download links:
iPhone Version Universal Version
________________________________________________________________External links to social media and e-mail
Little transportation lovers will certainly love this app. It's not interactive, but think of this as a portable way to carry TWENTY FOUR high quality children's stories to any location. Read with your child, or use the narrated version (read by the author!) for your child to explore independently.
We don't know how long this will be free, so don't wait! Share with all your friends, too!
The hugely popular Fergus Ferry stories now available on the iPad!
Take to the harbour with Fergus Ferry and all his friends as you and your children read the stories, play the game and explore Fergus' world.
This full version of the app offers hours of play, reading and entertainment featuring:
* All 24 Fergus Ferry stories with the original illustrations and all new reading fun. The stories are available in 2 modes: Read-Along where young readers can listen to the author, JW Noble, read the books aloud while the pages turn automatically, or 'Read-Myself' where children and their parents can read the stories themselves.
* 'Go! Fergus' Game where the reader can drive Fergus Ferry around the harbour to rescue people, save boats, scare off sharks and avoid crashes with other ferries. Designed for young readers, the game has simple touch controls, full voiceover instructions and lots of chances to earn points and get on the scoreboard.
* 'For Parents' information: JW Noble explains the origins of Fergus Ferry. He also gives a brief explanation of the themes of each of the stories, designed to help a little with teaching children some of the lessons that can help equip them for life.
* ‘For Teachers’ information: gives teachers talking points, themes and activities for each story.
* Voiceover and audio prompts: full voice over audio for stories, instructions and anywhere there is text for children, giving young and aspiring readers the help they need if their parents aren’t available.
The Full version is in ‘HD’ with beautiful, high quality illustrations and images to make reading and playing even better!
Heather H.'s daughter ran over when she heard the stories, and she is now reading them all. It's a hit with my first grader!