Holy crudmoley! Christmas is over but the developers just keep on giving!
This $69 app is free right now for the very first time, I have no idea for how long so click that download button super duper quickly! Suitable for those with language impediments, Voice4u AAC Communication uses icons and audio in simple ways to help assist and improve language, and is easy to personalize and customize!
Please share this with anyone who you think it will be helpful for, this is a huge huge saving!
To download (iPhone/iPad), please support smartappsforkids.com by using the linky button below:
Voice4u is an simple application that consists numerous of fun and memorable images that can help assist and improve language. There could be countless reasons of why individuals may be struggling with impeding communication; ie. could be due to autism, stroke, language barrier, traumatic brain injury, etc. It can be a frustrating process for both the struggling individual, and the ones around him/her. But with Voice4U, you can easily bridge the communication gap and have a more better and accurate understanding of the individual’s wants and needs. Voice4u is easy to use, light weight(use it anywhere/anytime).
----- FEATURES ------
- There are over 170 icons consisting of pictures with it’s corresponding word. The icons are included with clear, easy-to-listen audios.
- Easy to find and to navigate. You can decide to put the icons in alphabetical order, or to have them categorized in their rightful genres(ie. greetings, actions/feelings, etc).
- Customize! You can create your own icons with your own pictures and voice.
- Switch Accesible: You can control Voice4u with Bluetooth Switch Interface from RJ Cooper & Associates.
----- WITH VOICE4U YOU CAN -----
- Create a visual schedule
- Be able to tell stories, explain an event or occasion
- Make and share delicious recipes
Voice4u is noted for being used by special ed teachers and speech therapists, within the States and around the world. It’s simplicity and convenience makes it appealing to anyone.
Eleanor Holland bought a second Christmas ham on sale today. This may have been a mistake. There is only so much ham one household can eat. Oh well, it'll make the best pea and ham soup.