If you would like to purchase My Incredible Body - Guide to Learn About the Human Body for Children - Educational Science App with Anatomy for Kids ($4.99, iPad/iPhone) help support Smart Apps for Special Needs by using our link:
website -- full of useful freebies!
There are so many possibilities for My Incredible Body - Guide to Learn About the Human Body for Children - Educational Science App with Anatomy for Kids by Zybright. From children who are intrigued by the makeup of the human body to those who want to learn about specific areas, this app has so much to offer. Not only do my children find this app fascinating, I keep finding myself drawn into the detailed images and discovering new and interesting facts.
My Incredible Body is full of informative videos, impressive 3D models and the ability to explore eight different systems of the body including muscles, bones, and nerves. Children can watch and listen, but most importantly, they can zoom, rotate, and explore so many aspects of the human body.
Whether you are a science teacher, have an inquisitive child or like to learn about biology yourself, this app is sure to deliver. The price tag of $4.99 is a little higher than many apps, but it truly delivers in quality and content to make it worth the investment.
Wouldn’t it be mind-boggling to look inside the human body and see how the heart, lungs, muscles, and bones work? Wouldn’t it be astonishing to see what swallowing, breathing, and digesting look like from the inside? With My Incredible Body, both children and adults can learn all the pieces and parts of human anatomy in an incredibly fascinating human body guide.
Learning the parts of the human body becomes visually engaging with this uniquely precise virtual guide.
* Zoom inside the skeleton, muscles, organs, nerves, and blood vessels to learn where everything is and how all the parts of your body function!
* Take rocket rides through the human body to experience how blood flows, what lungs look like when breathing, and how the body does its swallowing and digesting. You can even stop and look around!
* Learn how the skull bones fit together, what the busiest muscle in your body is, and other cool science facts like how the iris got its name!
* Watch short movies that show you how your brain works, how your muscles work together, and how your heart functions!
* New in-app purchase features fun quiz questions so kids can test themselves on what they’ve learned!
Parents, here’s what you need to know:
My Incredible Body is designed to be both engaging and educational, appealing to the natural curiosity of kids. It’s designed for experimentation, experience, learning, and discovery.
And best of all, it’s really fun to use!
Medically accurate 3D models and animations of anatomical structures are the hallmark of My Incredible Body. Content includes coverage of the following:
Brain and nerves
Lungs and air
Bones of the skeleton
Kidneys and urine
Seeing, swallowing, digesting, breathing, and smelling
Circulation and the heart
Content is served in a variety of ways to help kids learn about the human body.
* Immersive 3D models allow kids to see inside the body, identify organs and other anatomical structures, and learn amazing anatomy facts about how the body works.
* Children can use their fingertips on their iPad or iPhone to virtually “dissect” 3D models. They can rotate and zoom in and out to see what their insides look like and how the structures work together.
* Children can read and hear fun science facts about each anatomical structure—either with or without a virtual guide for exploration.
* Children can virtually fly through the different body systems.
* Short animations provide educational explanations of the body’s functions.
By the time you’re finished, you’ll be well on your way to becoming an anatomy rock star!
Rachel H has a VERY excited daughter getting ready for a friend to come over for a sleepover.