Friday, August 29, 2014
Top Ten Favorite Occupational Therapy links!
Do you have a favorite OT site not on this list? Share in the comments, or on our Facebook page! Let's see if we can make another great list.
1. PediaStaff Pinterest: The PediaStaff Pinterest boards gather links and information on a large range of sites of interest to OTs, PTs, SLPs and parents.
2. Glenda Anderson Pinterest (Assistive Technology): This great Pinterest collection gathers great links related to Assistive Technology and apps.
3. Lauren S Enders Pinterest (Assistive Technology): Lauren S. Enders is an SLP, and her Pinterest boards are a great place to go for more app information (after checking Smart Apps For Special Needs, of course!)
4. Mama OT Blog Facebook: I follow Mama OT for the great therapy activity suggestions and ideas.
5. Tools to Grow OT: This site has both free membership and the option to upgrade to a premium membership for thousands of activity and therapy resources.
6. Ark Therapeutic Pinterest: Ark Therapeutic makes oral motor materials, and their Pinterest board links to both materials and therapy resources.
7. Vital Links: More information about Therapeutic Listening.
8. Therapy Fun Zone: This site really is fun, with so many therapy activities to sort through that I'm sure I'll find the best activity for my therapy.
9. American Occupational Therapy Association: It's a must for OTs to follow this site.
10. Early Intervention Occupational Therapists Facebook Group: This Facebook group for intervention players is a must-follow for all the OTs who aren't yet members.
Check out these ten links, but be sure to share your favorite, too!
T-minus 6 days until school start!