1. 30/30 by Binary Hammer
You have never experienced a task manager like this! Simple. Attractive. Useful. 30/30 helps you get stuff done! You set up a list of tasks, and a length of time for each of them. When you start the timer, it will tell you when to move on to the next task. That’s it!
The task list is controlled entirely with gestures; a simple and natural way to use the app. The display is minimal but attractive and it still shows you everything you need to know:- What am I supposed to be doing right now?- How much time do I have left to do it?(iPad/iPhone, $2.99)
2. Make Dice Lite by hnm
(iPhone/iPad, free) Full version available through in app purchase for $2.99.
3. Tally Counters by Thomas Tsopanakis
4. Percentally Pro by Expressive Solutions LLC
This is a step up from a simple counter app in terms of data collection. It can be used to monitor progress on any goal, objective or task. Customization features and the ability to share data make this app worth the price. Again, I prefer to use this app on my iPhone while providing push-in services in a classroom or while using other apps on the iPad.
5. Turn Taker by Touch Autism
6. Super Duper Age Calculator by Super Duper Publications
7. Remind 101 by remind 101
8. Sharing Timer by Handhold Adaptive, LLC
9. iRewardChart: Reward Tracker Behavior Chore Chart by GotClues, Inc.
10. Relax Melodies by iLBSoft
We'd love to hear the apps that make your life easier. Let us know in the comments below.