This app is a great find! Animal Math Games for Kids has math activities for kids in preK through 1st grade, including patterns, addition, subtraction, counting--with over 100 games, I can't even begin to name all the areas covered in this app. Teachers and parents of kids from about 4-7 need to download this now! It won't be free for long, so even those who might someday work with kids from 4-7 need to download it.
To find new patterns, learn how to add and have all sorts of fun with math games for kindergarten and first grade, please support Smart Apps For kids and use our download link:
Link to app store and Eggroll Games website in locked sections.
Travel the world over from Bessie's Farm to the plains of Africa to the deepest reaches of outer space as you join math-explorer Emma through more than 100 fun math games on a quest to help her animal friends find a way home!
Playable by kids of all ages with lots of positive encouragement, professional narration and catchy music. Cute characters include cows, chickens, lions, giraffes, kittens, puppies, robots and monsters!
Designed by parents and teachers, this app adheres to Common Core Standards for kindergarten math.
COUNTING & NUMBER RECOGNITION
• To 100 by ones and by tens
• Count forward beginning from a any number
• Connect counting to numbers
• Answer “How many?” questions
• Compare two numbers
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
• Addition and subtraction with objects
• Addition and subtraction word problems
• Fluently add and subtract within 5
• Compare more of, less of
CATEGORIES AND GEOMETRY
• Classify objects into given categories
• Correctly name shapes
• Analyze and compare shapes
• Items, numbers and instructions are professionally narrated
• Players are rewarded with positive encouragement
• Parental controls: Turn off sounds, music, purchases and links to our other apps
• We do not collect personal information from our users.
COMMON CORE STANDARDS
Eggroll Games builds interactive toys that promote learning and engage children through colorful interactivity without confusing buttons or menus.
Heather H's dishwasher really is broken. She still has two loads of dishes to wash.