Normally $3.99, this app is currently free, so don't miss out.
If you'd like to download Lost Winds (currently Free, normally $3.99, iPad/iPhone), please use the handy link below so they'll know who sent you.
No ads or in-app purchases, but there are external links
I'm not kidding when I say that Lost Winds is an addictive little app. It's somehow beautiful and soothing while still being an adventure game. This lovely app is kid safe, too. I can only imagine that when my eight-year-old discovers it tomorrow on the iPad, he will take over where I had to leave off in my quest to help Toku.
DescriptionAn innovative, fresh platform-adventure bursting with gameplay ideas - wield the awesome elemental powers of Enril the Wind Spirit, from raging tornados to the subtlest breeze, in a stunningly presented combination of combat, exploration and puzzle solving.
Guide and protect Toku, a young boy and the only one who can help you release the curse placed upon the enchanting world of Mistralis and its people by evil Balasar.
LostWinds is absorbing, beautiful and fun - an essential experience on iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Put the power of the Wind at the tips of your fingers today!
- Power Toku’s jumps and glides through Mistralis’ different regions
- Buffet and smash enemies
- Solve puzzles as you journey to a dramatic showdown
- Richly interactive: Mistralis rewards experimentation and bursts to life with your every action and exploration
- Includes Game Centre integration and Achievements
- The ‘Snapshot’ feature lets you add game characters to your own photos and share with friends
Kelli made the mistake of taking a nap today. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now sleep seems elusive.